My First Cracked Article! (I'm a Real Writer Now!)

A few weeks ago, I made a pretty exciting announcement on this blog - I had just had an article accepted by the massive online humor giant Cracked.com. Weeks later, after the editors have had time to polish it and come to terms with their decision to accept it, it's finally live on the site!

All you have to do is CLICK HERE to check it out. If you're curious, the topic is "5 Historical Figures More Terrifying Than Any Horror Villain".

What did this guy do? You're going to have the read the article to find out.

Thanks to everyone for their messages of congratulations! If you have any questions about writing for Cracked, or what the whole process looks like from my side, you could probably just find out by going to their website. Or you could ask me about it in the comments! Happy reading!

No comments

Back to Top