Update on Cracked Stuff

If you're reading this, there's about a 50/50 chance that you found my website via Cracked.com. 

You either found me on here, or you're probably my mom. Hi, mom.

For those of you who are new to "the Internet" or "humour", Cracked.com is one of the internet's largest humour sites, specializing in list articles like "The 5 Weirdest Disappearances No One Can Explain" or "The 7 Most Horrifying Twist Endings (Happened in Real Life)". There are thousands of articles on there, but those two are definitely the best. 


Not that I'm biased, or anything. 

It's been a few months since my last Cracked article came out, but I have exciting news - I have three new ones coming up soon! I don't know what they'll be called, because all of my titles are dumb and Cracked generally changes them, but you can look forward to reading about:

  • creepy murders that seem to have no earthly explanation
  • serial killers who are probably still on the loose
  • artists who hated their own work so much they tried to destroy it (co-written with a brand-new Cracked writer, which is awesome)

The articles should be posted sometime in the next 2-12 weeks, but feel free to start obsessively refreshing the site immediately. 


2 comments

  1. Boo-ful funny women are way too rare, can't believe there aren't more comments on yer blog by cheesemeisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, shucks! Maybe they just haven't found me yet...

      Delete

Back to Top